Saturday, April 29, 2006

Damn Right I'm Back!

It feels so good to be back! That escape was what I really needed. I come back and the dog is missing and my girlfriend went all goth on me.

I met a cop while I was gone. He pulled me over for speeding. That exact moment changed my life. After giving him the finger and screaming "fuck you" as I drove off I realized that I'm just too angry at life. The whole depressed thing is just too depressing now. I need to live life and not let life get me down. So I had to think what can I do to make things better for myself. I thought long and hard on the subject and came to the conclusion that life sucks. Seems like a step backwards. I just have to live and deal. If my life was perfect then my life would be pretty fucking boring. This blog would be really fucking boring and depressing. So for now on, I'll try to be a little happier with life and I'll try to avoid old people since they seem to have some kind of wicked vendetta against me.

Here I Am World! I AIN'T DEAD YET!!!!!

Now lets get on with the post!

Wednesday was my first day as a new man. I was in this small city and my cellphone was dead because I forgot to charge it the night before. I'm still calm. I decide to take a walk that day just to clear my lungs. It starts thundering and raining on my way back to the motel. I'm pissed but I'm still calm. I'm now running back to the motel and trip and fall breaking my already dead cellphone. My first words as a new man are "FUCK!" I'm just pissed off now. I take a shower and head over to McDonald where this asshole old lady is talking to the lady at the register like she's an idiot holding up the line about a-fucking-Hash-Brown! I wish so hard that I would just stand there and just wait but the manager is not there and everybody in line is getting angry and I'm already pissed and hungry so what do I do?!! I walk out. I padded myself on the back. If I handled the situation the old way, I would've probably gotten angry and ended tossing the old lady into french fry fryer. So I walked out and went to Burger King and got a burger since the breakfast hour was over!

Every day after Wednesday has been pretty normal. A little shitty with flowers sprinkled on top. Nothings changed. I'm still the asshole I've always been and I like it damn it! Of course I'll get depressed for a couple of weeks sometimes, but that's life. I'm dealing with it and you mother fuckers who cross me will deal with it too! Nah, I'll just think about it first.

So here's to those good and shitty days ahead!

2 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

As Rob Zombie would say, Welcome (back) to Planet Motherfucker.

ysfb said...

I'm glad to be back.