Monday, May 08, 2006

My Doings!

Here's a little list of what I do and what I hate.

Bed/Sex

1. I only sleep in my boxers.
2. I always have to have a sheet over me no matter how hot I am.
3. I have sex with the lights on or very dim light, but I have to see something.
4. I can't help waking up at the same time every morning no matter how tired I am.
5. When I was a kid I fell out the bed and broke my leg (Don't ask me how.)
6. I always, even as a kid, had to have something to listen to as I went to sleep.
7. I love foreplay.
8. I can't have sex on a full stomach. It just feels weird.
9. The only areas I shave are my face and chest. I...trim the other area.
10.I'm not a morning person.

Dating

1. I always kiss on the first date.
2. I never expect sex on the first date.
3. I always take the person out to the best restaurant in town on the first date.
4. If things aren't working out then expect the second date to be the shittiest. The second date would definitely be the last date.
5. I can't stand constant talking.
6. I love it when a date is funny.
7. I never allow the date to pay a single penny on the first date.
8. I am not a romantic, so when I try, it's definitely something to enjoy.
9. I never double date. I just call it hanging out with friends.
10.I can't stand rudeness. Don't think your better than everyone else.
11.I try not to ever date an ex over again. Whoa, bad memories.

Cursing

1. I curse like a sailor.
2. I curse in front of my parents all the time and they love it.
3. I curse when I don't even know it.
4. I would gladly curse anybody out no matter who you are/how famous you are if pushed.
5. My parents slapped me the first day I cursed in front of them.

Fighting

1. I never was a bully.
2. People picked on me because of how skinny I was but I always fought hard.
3. I got a reputation at school as "The Blow Up Kid".
4. I always fought with my brother every single day, even when I call him nowadays.
5. Got suspended for fighting a few times in middle school and high school.
6. Broke my nose in fights a few times.
7. Became friends with a childhood bully.
8. A teacher wanted to fight me one day after school. He told after class he was playing but told me to come back to him in 6 years. I have 2 more years left.....
9. I consider my friends and family extremely close to me and if any of them are hurt and I will bring hell down on whoever that person is.
10.Besides my bully, I never laid a hand on any of my friends.

Eating

1. I never eat food a first date prepares for me. Just a habit.
2. Depends on what I'm eating but I like to just mix my food up.
3. Got in a food fight few times with my current g-friend. She was not amused.
4. After watching "Waiting", I am the kindest person ever at the table.
5. I ate over 10 pounds of Sushi one day and threw it all up the next.

Well that's me. Once I think of some of the other things I know I do, I'll post it.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

do you put your socks or your pants on first?

i can't imagine how bad 10 pounds of sushi tasted coming back up. My guess it was the same as it was going down.

ysfb said...

I put my socks on first.

Oh it definetly did not taste the same way coming back up. It was a mixture of everything terrible.

Shelli said...

sox on during sex are a turnoff

"i love foreplay"
(i luv you for that)

"I always kiss on the first date. "
(what if she doesn't want one?---although I like you for that too ;)

"I never expect sex on the first date"
(i think you should go thru a few and get to "know" the person, unless all you WANT from them is sex, then set it straight off the bat-thats just me)

"If things aren't working out then expect the second date to be the shittiest. The second date would definitely be the last date."
(i think I'd know by the second date it ain't gonna work, if you go for a 2nd, youre only fooling yourself...or looking for just sex alone. LOL)

"I can't stand constant talking."
(I can't stand someone who sits there and doesn't talk, making me feel like I have to keep talking cuz he's so damn boring. Then again, I think it's hot when you can have a whole conversation with someone without ever opening your mouths)

"The only areas I shave are my face and chest. I...trim the other area."
(hair is gross)

"I love it when the date is funny."
(a sense of humor is a big turnon)

"I never allow the date to pay a single penny on the first date."
(this is awkward for me, i am not used to having people pay until recently. Its especially uncozy after a little bit when my daughter comes along and he wants to pay for both of us. I hate that.

"I try not to ever date an ex over again. Whoa, bad memories."
(sex with your ex is the best tho)

"I curse like a sailor."
(thats fucken hot)


Sushi is gross.

ysfb said...

"The only areas I shave are my face and chest. I...trim the other area."
(hair is gross)

for a minute there i thought you were talking about yourself. i just got violently ill unitl i realized it was just a quote.

i thought the question was socks on first like getting ready to go outside. during sex? no way. i'm totally ass naked during sex.

i should change that to sex with some of my ex's. some of them i wouldn't mind doing over again but some i wish i never see them again.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»