Friday, May 19, 2006

Ex Girlfriend

I was just walking out of a store when I ran into an ex girlfriend that is now in town. She's one of the "good ones" that I broke up with a while back. I was supposed to meet my girlfriend for lunch yesterday but I called her to tell her I might be a little late. Stupid me, when she asked me why I told her that I was talking to my ex girlfriend. She was shocked at how nonchalant I would just come out and say that. But I'm not planning on starting something, that's why I said it like I said it.

So we talk and she tells me that she has to go across town. I told her that I was headed that way anyways so I can easily give her a lift. So we're driving and she tells me that we never should've broken up. I told her that she's right but things happen for a reason. She wanted to meet my girlfriend so I stopped to see her before I dropped my ex off. So my girlfriend was acting like she always does when I introduce a girl to her -- very polite and watching every single thing she does. I tell her that I was going to drop her off a few miles up and girlfriend says ok. I drop the ex off and she puts her hand on my face and just stares and tells me that she never forgot me. She gives me her phone number and walks away.

I arrive back to see my girlfriend and she wants to know every single thing about her. So I tell her everything about her and everything she did over and over again. She trusts me but she doesn't trust her. She feels that my ex is going to push something on me hard. I tell her its nonsense and that I've dealt with crazy people before and she is not crazy or that kind of person.

Oh yeah, girlfriend took the phone number of my ex and destroyed it. And I was only 5 minutes late seeing my girlfriend. I know I somewhat feel my girlfriend is a little jealous but I know if the same thing happened to her I would be pissed off enough at the guy for even talking to her. Perhaps this was a one day thing and It will probably not happen again.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

Oooh and the plot thickens.

Best not to take a phone number from an ex. And there is a reason she is an ex..you're right.

Beyond Me said...

In my opinion, if an ex gives you her phone number, she wants something to be started. I know her motives.

ysfb said...

I knew the whole incident will come back to haunt me so that's why I gave you all the details.

I know her motives too, I find it really hot but you are way hotter.

We both agreed to break up. She was going one direction in life and I was going another and the relationship would never last that way. We both knew that the future may have better results for our future but now I'm settled in right now and I don't wanna get out of it.

Kate Michele said...

Good for you man!! At least you can see her motives... thats a good sign and a good sign you really care about your girlfriend!!

kimmyk said...

I gotta say-if you didn't disclose all of the info-then I'd be concerned if I were "Beyond me"...but ! since you came clean and were honest-I'd have to say you're a good guy. BUT! we already knew that huh?