Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Eating Behind Her

Everytime I look at that title, I think about sex.

My girlfriends' favorite candy is those Sunmaid Raisins with the whole chocolate coating and raisin center.














So I'm walking inside and I see her watching TV. I sit right next to her and I see a cup full of raisins. I'm like, "cool, dinner." I pour like 10 in my hand and eat it and I put the cup down. She grabs the cup and spits the raisin out inside it. Apparently she sucks on the raisin to get the chocolate off and spits out the raisin. I asked her if she was doing that to all the raisins in the cup and she says yeah. I spit the rest out in my hand. Big mistake. She screams, "What, you think I'm dirty!" I don't mind eating behind my girlfriend. She eats half a cheeseburger, gets full, and I sometimes would just eat the rest for her. But eating predigested food is my limit! So a few curse words later, she breaks down and I end up eating every single raisin in the cup.

This morning when she made me breakfast, she put a disclaimer on all the food saying, "This food never touched my mouth but I might've accidently spit on it and wiped my ass with it!" Good Morning to me! I ate it anyways just to prove to her that I'm over it and I would glady eat the food off the floor if she wanted me to. Oh how missed this while I was gone. I bought her a giant chocolate bar today since she was craving it so much yesterday, I don't want anymore confusion.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

LMAO! She cracks my ass up!

That's just gross, but I getcha on this. Honey will take Doritos and suck all the cheese off and put the sucked off doritos [that doesn't sound good-sucked off doritos] in a bowl....I know better...unfortunately, my children haven't caught on yet. But they're learning!

ysfb said...

I guess that's her habit that drives me crazy and my habit that drives her crazy is putting empty boxes or cartons of milk/orange juice in the cabinet/fridge.

Beyond Me said...

The wiping the food with my ass was a joke. I hope you didn't take it seriously? You're so sensitive. You'll always be my bitch.

I was thinking of getting some more half eaten rasins for you.

And you know how much I hate when you put empty boxes away. You don't know how pissed off I get when I'm in the mood for something and opening the box and seeing it's empty!

ysfb said...

I am no ones bitch! I'll be sure to use your deodorant on my ass.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»