So this is what happened last night. So I pick her up and take her to the restaurant. You learn to break up with strange girls in public places. Gives them less of a chance for them to stab you. We're sitting down and she tells me all the things she's gonna do to me. I was biting my tongue so hard and I just spit it out before I back out. I told her it was over and she slapped me, and told me her boyfriend was going to kick my ass. I had to laugh because she was the one cheating on him, but what do I know? So she stormed out pushing some lady out of her way. She never gave me the chance to explain why I was breaking up with her, but I'm sure she'd hate the reason more.
I wish I could tell you more about what happened but it ended pretty quickly so their isn't much to say. The whole thing lasted less than 5 minutes. I wish I didn't shave before the date because the slap stings. Ok, now I'm done with the skank, I leave the restaurant before I'm even able to order. It would be a little awkward to stay. But I'm still hungry, so I call a couple of my friends and we all go out to this bar and got totally fucked up. And that was my date. Pretty fun. I should break up with girls more often.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Well done Sir - at least you didn't let the bitch order anything.
Your face will heal a lot quicker than your wallet....
(hope you got a lock of hair to use for the voodoo doll)
Wow. Where DO you find these girls.
Go to BM.
Great story. Sounds like out of a soap opera.
I think it's hilarious that her boyfriend will kick your ass for breaking up with her. I'm sure he would prefer if she continued cheating on him.
Post a Comment