Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Morning After Yesterday

So this is what happened last night. So I pick her up and take her to the restaurant. You learn to break up with strange girls in public places. Gives them less of a chance for them to stab you. We're sitting down and she tells me all the things she's gonna do to me. I was biting my tongue so hard and I just spit it out before I back out. I told her it was over and she slapped me, and told me her boyfriend was going to kick my ass. I had to laugh because she was the one cheating on him, but what do I know? So she stormed out pushing some lady out of her way. She never gave me the chance to explain why I was breaking up with her, but I'm sure she'd hate the reason more.

I wish I could tell you more about what happened but it ended pretty quickly so their isn't much to say. The whole thing lasted less than 5 minutes. I wish I didn't shave before the date because the slap stings. Ok, now I'm done with the skank, I leave the restaurant before I'm even able to order. It would be a little awkward to stay. But I'm still hungry, so I call a couple of my friends and we all go out to this bar and got totally fucked up. And that was my date. Pretty fun. I should break up with girls more often.

3 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Well done Sir - at least you didn't let the bitch order anything.

Your face will heal a lot quicker than your wallet....

(hope you got a lock of hair to use for the voodoo doll)

Kate Michele said...

Wow. Where DO you find these girls.

Go to BM.

Bettina said...

Great story. Sounds like out of a soap opera.

I think it's hilarious that her boyfriend will kick your ass for breaking up with her. I'm sure he would prefer if she continued cheating on him.