I just watched the movie The Game tonight. All I have to say is a simple card would've sufficed! The fucked up things family do to each other. Kind of reminds me of the time my cousin gave me a black eye and nearly set me on fire when we were kids. Last I heard he was in jail, but I'm sure he's out by now. Good times.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
You should organise a Prison Break.
All you need is a funky tattoo - oh, and in this case, a fire extinguisher
I'll get a tattoo that says killer on my back. Then I'd have to get a scar on my face. My cousin is not worth the effort. Haven't seen him in years and I plan on keeping in it that way.
Post a Comment