Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Morning Before Tomorrow

After many discussions with friends and BM telling me that I should stock up STD medicine, I decided to call it quits with the new girl. Well I plan on actually telling her over dinner tonight, but no sex is going to be involved, I swear. My friends wouldn't like her anyways. The mole on her arm creeps me out. I just can't stop looking at it. I feel like it's going to come to life and devour US ALL! AAAAHHHH!!!!! So I hope she wears a long sleave shirt tonight.

Speaking of my ex, BM decided to surprise us all by coming down during labor day weekend. Good thing I called her before I left to see her. We all had a good time. Unlike me, she's keeping her dating options open. But she wouldn't tell me if she has somebody else now. Plus I really really wouldn't wanna know. So we parted Monday night, just the way I left her......with stuff on her face....

So that's it. Still horny as usual. I need to find a good christian girl to convert me or vice versa. I need to invest in some ice packs is what I really need right now.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

she's so cute.

bm. not the mole girl.

Ladyred said...

I'm glad she came to see you and talk some damn sense into you! Instead of stocking up on the medicine, may I suggest little man raincoats (you can get them free at a county health department, speaking of which I need to find my little brown bag.....)

ysfb said...

I'm sure I would've got my head on straight before it happened.