Monday, September 24, 2007

40 Days & 40 Nights Left

It turns out I never slept with her. I called her this morining and she told me that I was drunk and we were going to have sex but I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. She said she didn't take advantage of me, what a shame. I don't know, I think she was lying. She got in bed with me half naked too. I don't know about her but I don't get half naked in a strangers bed. This doesn't count for me because I was intoxicated. Another reason to stay off the alcohol. I'm still on my 40 Days & 40 Nights sex free days until November 2nd.

SEX WUZ HERE

9 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Come on.... Let me sabotage you... i mean its not really a chanllege if there arent' any road blocks along the way... ;)

ysfb said...

I am really weak. I'm already having withdrawals and the first day has barely started. This is worst than quitting smoking.

Anonymous said...

Was she already half naked before you both got to the bed? And then once you fell asleep she was like, what the fuck, I'm sleeping now too?

ysfb said...

Funny, I don't know. I only remember waking up. The last thing I remember was hitting my knee on the chair pretty hard and then waking up half naked next to a girl I never met. I'm guessing she was drunk too. I swear if my friends are playing a prank on me, I'm gonna be really pissed!

Kate Michele said...

come on .... where's your team spirit?

Cindy-Lou said...

It sounds like it's the alcohol that is your problem, not the sex. Cut back on the drinking and the random sex will stop. Probably.

No, definitely. I know from experience.

(followed you from Bettina's place)

ysfb said...

I really wanna commit to something. I've never commited to something completely. It'll probably last a week but what the hell, I'm gonna try it.

As for the alcohol, the obvious, that's being limited too. I might actually go to church during the 40 days.

Cindy-Lou said...

Church? Don't get carried away here...

greg said...

I wouldn't stop it now, but I'd limit it. No need for little bastards running around.