Saturday, September 29, 2007

O_o

You won't believe who I met at a party last night. My ex. Not just any ex, the ex that wanted to kill me if I showed up at her now divorced wedding that I was contemplating fucking it up just to show I still care for the longest. She just happened to show up at this party. We were both told not to fuck the party up with our fighting, but we actually got along. I was past the death threats, as was she. I'm still kinda shocked that it went as well as it did. Wow.

If you don't remember, here's the LINK

Funny thing about that last line........

Trust me, this is the last time I'll ever talk about her. Promise.

And here we are today.

3 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I can't believe you broke your promise to never talk about her again. This really shakes my faith in you, you sick fucking bastard. It's as if I don't even know you.

ysfb said...

I realized after I read all my past postings, I never really stopped talking about her. I lost faith in myself too.

Kate Michele said...

I just feel i should remind you of one thing here:

SHE'S PHYCO.

That is all.