Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Bobby Brown

I was talking to my friend on the phone about pot for a half hour. Then we started talking about the nicknames of pot like Doobie, MJ, Tree, Nug and more. But then he called it the Bobby Brown. I never heard of the Bobby Brown. I asked him to put it in a sentence for me.
I was having sex with my ho and she wanted to relax. She asked me what I had and I told her I had some Bobby Brown. She said, what's a Bobby Brown? Yo ho, a Bobby Brown is joint that would fuck you all up! Highly recommended to be fucked.

So I put him on a 3 way call with Chris asking if he knew what a Bobby Brown was. He told me it's when you have a crack stroke. At this point I was just crying. What the fuck is a crack stroke I asked. Apparently a crack stroke is when you do so much crack, you jaw starts dropping made famous by Bobby Brown.

I spent about 2 hours talking about pot and crack and Bobby Brown. And that was my Sunday.

Goodnight!

6 comments:

Kate Michele said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Now THAT is some funny shit!!

kimmyk said...

i'm seriously concerned about the friends you're hanging out with. good to know you dont know all these things...you're still impressionable.

Cindy-Lou said...

You had a three way.

Bettina said...

You did have a good Sunday. You get to have all the fun.

Ladyred said...

You kids nowadays just crack me up.

ysfb said...

@ kate: we have weird conversations like that everyday. i just thought this one i would post.

@ kimmyk: i'm the one that is the black sheep of the group.

@ cindylou: i guess i did.

@ bettina: pot smoking jaw dropping crack heads are the best sundays!

@ ladyred: ummm crack