Thursday, February 15, 2007

And It Was 3:59 p.m.......

BM and I were dressed and ready to go while her parents just stayed there. They thought I wasn't serious. I was looking forward to having her father meet my knee in his face, but they got the hint. They hugged and kissed BM goodbye and didn't even give me eye contact. C'mon, don't you guys still love me? Who knows where they went, back to hell probably.

So Valentine's Day was back on. We cut the phones off and made sure it was just the two of us and not our parents or friends calling us. We went out to eat and took a walk and went back home to give out gifts. We decided to keep it really small and intimate. After the gift exchanges we or should I say she forced me to watch all these chick flicks back to back. Is it me or does Sarah Jessica Parker look like a horse? So she was practically a whore in Failure to Launch, hmmm? We then watched 50 First Dates so that was cool. Then of course came ......bedtime......sweeeeeeeeeet! Let's just say that we were plenty warm last night. I just hope BM doesn't grow up to look like her mother naked. It'll be like having sex with her mother. THE HORROR!, but how ironic. But I know she wants me.

So that was my VD. It involved her parents unfortunately but it'll be the last time they enter my place again.

5 comments:

Beyond Me said...

dreams of having sex with my mother is very sick of you. i'll pass the fantasy along to her.

thanks for the great valentine's day!

Kate Michele said...

I like sarah jessica parker she's so cute and little she's like pocket size......

ysfb said...

I can't think of a single thing she's been in that I liked.

Shelli said...

gEEZUS I MUST'VE MISSED A POST...WHY THE FUCK DID THEY COME OVER TO BEGIN WITH? LOL

ysfb said...

I think they were looking for the Sexaholics meeting