Friday, February 02, 2007

Her Parents

BM told her parents that she didn't break up with me. Talk about outraged, but BM stayed strong and gave them an ultimatum. Either they accept who she brings into her life or she'll remove herself from their lives. I had to clap when BM told me. I was so proud of her. She finally stood up to them. I don't know all the details being that it's after midnight and I'm just getting to posting this because I just had to.

How I wish I could've saw the look on their faces when she told them, sigh....... But yet I still kind wanted to keep the apart thing going just so we could surprise them and piss them off. I have to go with Plan B now. I just need to get sent to prison and knock her up before Christmas, then I would have my revenge, HA HA HA HA HA!

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Good to hear.

I hope you brushed your hair and shaved now. But I guess, looking like that-no one could mistake you for a BSB.

ysfb said...

hardy har har

Kate Michele said...

She did good.

Beyond Me said...

you beat me to my own post you bastard!

it feels so good to be free! the air is fresher and the grass is much greener on the other side.