Monday, February 05, 2007

Lifqual?

I was reading one of my best friend's blog and I noticed that he would mostly end each post with "Have a lifqual day" or something like that. What the hell is a "lifqual"? It's not even a real word. But I looked over his blog a little more and he said that a lifqual is having an almost too perfect life. A life that is so perfect that it's only flaw is perfection.

Greg has always been carefree and always seem to be happy so how does he do it? My day today was me nearly killing an old guy......again. His days are always happy ones. I asked him yesterday before he left to go to California about how is he so happy when the world sucks so bad. He told me that if I focus more on the positive aspects of life and less on the negative then I will become a better person physically and mentally. That was some deep shit. I really started thinking about that. I've been letting negativity influence me too much and letting good things go overlooked. Like the whole thing with my girlfriend's parents just destroyed me. To be honest with you, I wanted to stick my foot so far up her father's ass that he would be shitting laces for weeks, but I need to focus on the positive. He told me their is always a positive when their is a negative. So thinking of all the negative things in my life now and past, I found a positive in every one of them. All the negativity of my past brought a positive future, minus the anger. The anger I really need to work on. That's something I've had all my life.

So everybody and Greg, have a lifqual day! I'll try to have a great day tomorrow. I just have to avoid the senior citizens.

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

"Shitting shoe laces". you're just getting on my parents good side on each post. it was funny, but mean.

i'm going to use greg's motto of having a lifqual day. sounds inspirational.

kimmyk said...

lifqual day? ok. thanks.

i dont think sticking your shoelaces up anyones ass is going to make them your friend. but if it works, let me know, cause I got some shoes to plant.