Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pimp & Ho

I keep forgetting that the cops are out every Super Bowl weekend. Driving today I saw them everywhere. When I see a cop I get nervous, and then I start speeding up. I try to get in front of another car and the cops follows me. So I speed up faster and before you know it the sirens are on and I'm going 89 mph in a 35 mph zone with people running for their lives, damn cops. I got a ticket last year at this time so I'm not going out driving until Monday.

I was just thinking of my girlfriend's parents and I'm thinking they should be a little loose. Like this loose......



jackass

My parents would do it!

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Your a nut....

[[get it?? Nut!!! ]

Hahahaha

Hey its late...

Kate Michele said...

Ok that was me...for some reason blogger's being weird...

Beyond Me said...

my parents would rather drink broken glass then be like that

ysfb said...

Remind me to send them that box of broken glass

Beyond Me said...

i'll put it right beside the box of arsenic you plan on sending them too. i hope my parents know your kidding about all this. normally my mom would be freaking out about somebody sending things of death to her.