Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Now How Illegal Is Murder?

Valentine's Day was officially over for us a little after 2 today when her parents decided to surprise us and spend the night. Who the fuck visits and stays with their children on Valentine's Day when they already have someone? Oh, I know, they do! They are doing this to spite me. But oh no, I'll be damned if they were gonna get away with it that easy. I told them that they have to leave at 4 today. Then they gave me this shit of where do they go then. My suggestion was the car they rode in but hotels are all over the place.

So I'm here with my door closed blogging my disgust. Here's what I don't get. They leave their other child to spend Valentine's Day with their other child who is in a relationship, no offense BM's brother. So I'm just waiting until 4 until I can officially kick their asses out. I'm letting them stay this long because of BM. If she was still out I would've never opened the door.

I wanted to choke them both so bad. The memory is still fresh in my head what they did at my parents house. All I can do is just laugh at the situation. I'd love to see them lay a hand on me when I kick them out at 4.

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

It's 4:54!!! Don't leave me in suspence...what happened??!!

Ladyred said...

um, that's seriously ridiculous.

why don't they do something with each OTHER on valentine's day?

yea, i'd tell them to go too. yay you!

yea, but what happened???

kimmyk said...

why would they come see you if they don't like you? makes no sense to me....

ok yeah so what happened?

SpanishGoth said...

Would say I was waiting with baited breath but that would seriously fuck with my smoking pattern. Am curious to know what happened though.....