Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Have A Happy VD Tomorrow!

Why does VD have to come once a year? My girlfriend wants to celebrate her VD every day of the year and Valentine's Day second. Me personally, I hate VD. It's expensive and it's pointless. It itches sometimes too. But it has its perks. You get to meet new people to celebrate VD too! Why not just enjoy VD between your lover but celebrate VD with the world! Spread the joy of VD with your neighbor, your teacher, your friends, total strangers and don't forget to give some of that VD to your parents. I'm gonna call my parents tomorrow and tell them how my VD is going. I hope they are having a great VD. They've been celebrating VD for so long now. Each year it's a new VD present. My girlfriend is going to get a few VD gifts from me tomorrow. I think I'll give it to her tomorrow morning and perhaps some tomorrow night. All she'll probably give me is the clap, excuse me a clapping applause for the VD I gave her. So everybody out there, VD isn't just for you, it's for everybody! Happy VD'ing!


7 comments:

Beyond Me said...

lets see if you can top last years VD. i might just give you my VD gift early

ysfb said...

So that was what I was feeling this morning, your VD....gift.

Ladyred said...

VD........those initials just sound so dirty...

But I have to agree that this day is pointless, as I think most holidays. VD was made for those people, and notice I didn't say just MEN, need to have a day to actually express how much they care for someone since they can't do it on their own. That's what I think. I think people should show their love/caring/whatever without being reminded but most people don't. Why wait for someone to tell you to give a present on a particular day? Why not give one on April 12? Or October 7 (that's my birthday hehe)? Why do we have to be told when to buy tons of chocolate and flowers and go out to eat on February 14?

I remember getting those children's valentines cards and I had to make sure EVERY kid in my class had one from me because we didn't want someone to be left out, even if we didn't like that kid......THAT is when I liked VD.

Happy VD TO YOU GUYS!

ysfb said...

VD is such a profit to Hallmark, the bastards. I never liked giving cards out in school. It made you think you actually liked your classmates. And those damn little greetings. "I Choo Choo Choose You" with a train on the cover, WTF? I didn't know those people in my class.

And why the fuck did the guys have to give the other guys VD, cards that is. What kind of sick perverted shit were they running in elementary school!

SpanishGoth said...

No wonder the countries fucked up if that's what they taught you all in school.

I thought about buying a card and as they say, it's the thought that counts.

In the end, I scribbled "Te Quiero" on a post it note and stuck it to her forehead before I left for work this morning...

kimmyk said...

You're so romantic.

For reals.

Shelli said...

Give the gift that keeps on giving....VD!