Sunday, February 05, 2006

What A Bitch!

On my way driving to see my dead friend I got another call from the ex girlfriend that told me that he killed himself. She told me that the mother paid her $100 to call me to tell me that he killed himself to get me back for calling her to help her dying son a few weeks ago. I nearly wrecked my fucking car after I heard that!

The ex girlfriend thought it was bullshit so she took the money anyways and called me like the mother wanted but called me back when she had some time to tell me it was a joke from the mother. The girlfriends' an asshole for doing it in the first place but I'm still glad she called me back. According to the ex, my friend is doing fine but just a little tired. He's still in the hospital but making improvements each day.

Now the mother. I can't look at her ever again. Just the thought of somebody going so low to get even. This is the most fucked up shit I've seen in a long time from that bitch. Words can not express the hatred I have for this woman.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

what a fucking cow.

how horrible to play a joke...especially involving your own child.

fucking horrible fat cow.

ysfb said...

im pretty much through with her now. i want nothing to do with her for the rest of my life. but im over it. she'll get hers in the end when nobody is there when she needs them.