Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Bastard Has A Valentine.

Ok Valentine's Day and my girlfriend's birthday were close together so I decided to shower her with love and affection on Valentines Day. She loved it. But fuck! I forgot I had a stalker! We were spending the day indoors watching movies and giving gifts and.....other stuff..... throughout the day. I even gave her a sex basket full of goodies and pleasures. Well about 6 pm we got a call from her job saying that something happened and they need her help. Of course I told her to fuck them and stay here, but I forgot she works with the kids and I reversed my comment. So she had to leave. I was smiling on the outside and really pissed off inside. Well the phone rings again about a half hour later from a private number. I kind of new who it was but I picked up the phone anyways. And guess who it was...........???????.........the hot stalker. She told me she has a gift for us and she wants to come by and deliver it. I just told her to give it to us Wednesday but she insisted it had to be today and now.

So now I'm stuck in another situation with crazy girl. Should I allow her to come over and give me the gift or should I just tell her to not come by. While I was thinking of what I should do I heard a knock on the door. And it was her. (this sounds like a scene from Red Shoe Diaries) She was wearing red pumps, a really tight red skirt with a see-through heart shaped top .... (my girlfriend wanted me to describe how slutty she looked) .... I told her my girlfriend will be here any minute and that she shouldn't be here. She then put her finger in her mouth and slowly moved it down and said, "where, here?". I just closed the door and called my girlfriend to tell her exactly whats going on before she gets the phone calls from her "watchers". Well she was back in about 10 minutes. She was out of breath. Luckily wacky girl was still outside the door. I heard them talking on the other side. All I heard was a few mumbles and then a "whore" and a slap. By the time I was able to open the door it was over and stalker chick was already leaving. I asked my girlfriend why she didn't talk it over with her and she told me to fuck off. I told her that she brought us a gift. And she just gave me this look as if she was going to make my life a living hell if I mention her again. So she took out my Saw II dvd and popped Elizabethtown back in and she calmed down. And the night went on like normal.

Lets hope it stays normal like this. I don't need this crazy shit in my life. I already have crazy shit with evil mothers and crazy ex's, I need a break!

On a side note. What was the point of Elizabethtown. Why didn't the girl just go out with him instead of sending him cross country? Sorry, but I would've just ended the relationship at the airport at the beginning if I knew she was going to put me through that shit. Now Saw II was good. The part where the guy got hit in the head with the bat with the nails on it was great. My girlfriend screamed and knocked over the popcorn during the movie which just added to the thrill of the movie. I guess she was scared. It was hard to tell SINCE SHE WAS SCREAMING IN MY EAR! But it was fun. Another point, I could've sworn Kirsten Dunst was some kind of killer in the movie because she seemed so secretive, but unfortunately she was sane.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Thanks for the uh..movie review.

Who hit who? GF hit the crazy bitch? Good for her. That girl had trouble written all over her and sho does she htink she is buying gifts??? Pa-leeese! I woulda slapped her too comin' over in skank wear...pfft.

I didn't know Elizabeth town was out on DVD. I'll have to check it out.

ysfb said...

She never told me but she looked ok and when she came in. I assumed my girlfriend hit her.

My girlfriend wasn't too pleased either with what she was wearing, and for her to come down behind her back just really pissed her off.

annabkrr said...

WOW!! Interesting story. Do you she's really crazy?

ysfb said...

Well I think shes really horny but not quite crazy, maybe crazy horny?