Saturday, February 18, 2006

I See Mud!

I bet $200 that you won't strip naked and do a belly flop in that mudhole.

$200 isn't too bad. It's just 20 somthing degrees and windy. And I'll be naked and its cold? I hope "it " doesn't shrink. I'll do it!

Later that day.......

I'm home now freezing cold. Never mix drinks and play dumb games. The fucking puddle had a dead animal in it the bastards! I'm such an idiot. What the fuck was I thinking?! I never even been south and I feel like a redneck by actually repeating mudhole.

"That there boy jumped in thar puddle. He looks miiighty stupid Pa! Time to go back to cow tippin'. Come on Ma, Pa, Bubba, Dubba, Billy Bob, Jim Bob, Cletis, Enus, Larlene, Betty, Bobby, Dingus, Dale come on!"

All I need to do is buy a straw hat and shirt saying "I'm With Stupid" with an arrow pointing at myself. I can't believe people actually wear that. I just glad I'm not a hick.


4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I grew up in the country...yah, that shit is pretty common round these parts.

If you go out and buy a pair of shitkickers (cowboy boots) then start worrying. Or if you start sayin' "fixin" or "fittin". Mmmhmm.

But I'd chalk it up to a good financial move.

ysfb said...

I could never live in the country. I'd feel as if things are moving slower than normal. I need movement in my life, gyrating hips of strippers and fast cars is what I need!

Firestarter5 said...

Live in the country with some epileptics....wtf.

ysfb said...

sounds peaceful, can't wait to meet the crazy people.