Saturday, February 11, 2006

I Got A Stalker

You know, for the past few weeks I thought it was a coincidence that I see this girl everywhere I go, but today pretty much guaranteed her stalker status.

It all happened when I was in class and I saw the girl sat right across from me. Nothing odd about that except she came out of nowhere but I thought nothing of it.

Next time she sat at the same table with me and my friends saying that she was new here and that we look cool and asked for some help all while staring at me the whole time. When she finished talking we all just went silent. Stupid me volunteered to help her out around campus. She asked for my phone number and address. I declined.

Two days later she saw me walking by myself. Trying to escape her as she was smiling and coming near, I forgot my girlfriend was with me. When my girlfriend came out of the store and held my hand the stalker chick got this angry face and just passed by us like we didn't exist, she mumbled bitch. Weird but didn't think anything of it as much. I held my girlfriend back.

Next day in class she offered me 2 tickets to a local band that was playing that night. She said that she only has two and that she has got to go this concert but she still has one ticket left. Knowing that my girlfriend would definitely kill me or hurt me very bad if I went to a concert with a girl that called her a bitch. So I half hearted declined, I really wanted to go, just not with her.

My girlfriend is definitely pissed by now and is just waiting for a reason for her to fight her. She tells me she has eyes everywhere if "she tries something". I knew her secret eyes were for me. She trusts me but her problem is that I'm a guy and guys cheat according to her but that's a whole different story.

Last week I saw her in my rear view mirror in the car behind me. I acted like I didn't see her waving at me, then she started honking her horn. I waved at her and drove on. Then she started following me. I started speeding to get away from her and she was still behind me. I couldn't escape so I just pulled over to see what she wanted. Scared that she was going to cut my hand off so she could lay on it forever I grabbed a book from the backseat to try and hit her if she tries to kill me. All she wanted was directions to the mall. The fucking mall was two miles away from campus and you have to be blind not to see it. Now I'm a little worried about crazy girl now.

A few days after that I was walking with my girlfriend and she dropped her books in front of us and bent over right in front of us.....showing........It was done then. I couldn't hold her back any longer. I cop was nearby so she didn't touch her. But she did talk to her. She pretty much used every curse word in the dictionary to describe her and her sexual habits and possible diseases. I never seen my girlfriend talk like that. It was hot!

Now at this time I'm being watched like a hawk because of crazy girl. I can't even buy a twizzler without somebody watching. Well stalker girl took it to the next level which confirmed her craziness. She came to my place soaking wet asking to come in. Its weird she knew exactly where I lived and when my girlfriend left because she came 10 minutes later. Of course I said no. She then said that she is soaking wet and needs to warm up. All she was wearing was this plaid mini skirt with a tight white shirt with no bra. It was clearly freezing outside and I was stuck in this situation. I could just see my girlfriend walking around the corner seeing that. I gave her a few towels and begged her to leave. She then told me she wanted to show me her tattoo. Where else would a tattoo be on a girl like that.....on her ass. So then she started to take down her panties. I was just saying to myself damn damn damn why me. I just slammed the door in her face and walked back into the kitchen and had some beer. She then started telling me through the door that she loves me and has had a hard crush on me since she saw me. I have to admit that the girl is definitely hot but I'm in a committed relationship that I don't want to fuck up. And my girlfriend knows about my past (thanks to friends) and knows that if the situation came up I would take it, but that was many ex girlfriends ago and I haven't done anything like that in years. I told her that she has to leave or else I'm going to have to call the cops. She finally left but I'm still waiting on far she'll go next time. I know my girlfriend knows that she was here because of the "secret eyes" but she hasn't called me yet. I'm putting this in the blog hoping she reads it before jumping to conclusions. I don't want to call her and just panic and go on a rampage.

I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

OK, a stalker is one thing, but a hot stalker can't be all that bad. However, if she mentions Glenn Close and Michael Douglas, get a gun.

Beyond Me said...

Don't worry, I won't go on a rampage. Thanks again for going to great detail on what she was wearing. It looks like I'm going to handle this situation personally.

kimmyk said...

lol @ the gf's comment. ha!

you handle your business beyond me!

ysfb said...

Now I'm worried, but a cat fight would be pretty nice. . . . .

This would be my first actual crush stalker I had. I had a few crazy ex's but this one I never dated. I'm going to say this honestly, the stalker is really hot but the way she's going about trying to get me kind of worries me.

It was kind of funny this morning. I woke up and didn't see my girlfriend. I assumed she already killed her! So I ran and picked up the phone to call her but she had her voice mail on. I left a message saying that if the stalker comes up missing Monday I'm going to change the locks.

I'm kind of curious what my girlfriend is going to do. She won't tell me. at least i have the crazy dog to keep me company.


note to self: never look at another girl again.

Jeanette Huston (chewysmum79@yahoo.com) said...

LOL! This is funny;-) Chick fights are the best!