Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Multifunctionpolgo

After a really bullshit weekend involving a fake death and then hearing the news of the superbowl....... I decided to change. I'm tired of seeing the old me in the mirror. I'm gonna change how I look. I hate my hair and I hate the way the dog looks at me when I eat. Last time I decided to change my hair people thought I had cancer when I shaved all my hair off and me being as white as paper people thought I was dying. So hats were all I could do until it grew back and until I got a tan. I'm only like that in the winter.

Well the look? I'm thinking of getting a mohawk. Or perhaps a mullet? Maybe a military style haircut like my brother?

My girlfriend looks different too. I think she gained some weight........just kidding babe........She actually got a haircut. She looks fucking hot! My friend hates girls with short hair. He tells me that they look too butch. But my girlfriend knows just how short to cut and still be hot.
In other news.......my parents are having a garage sale this weekend and are selling of lot of my stuff. I'm getting tired of traveling to all these places but my parents will most likely sell all my stuff. I have great collector stuff like uh my something-I-can't-think-of-at-the-moment-because-I-probably-have-nothing-I-really-want stuff.


As you can see I'm bored. My girlfriend is a little sick and is passed out on the bed.

And yes, the dog is still here. We took it to the vet today to see if its healthy. The dog is as healthy as an ox. The owner unfortunately still hasn't showed up yet. The dog is not as bad as it used to be but its kind of funny when I walk across the room he jumps up and stares at me as if its gonna attack and then sits back down and plays again when I leave the room. I'm just waiting to wake up with its jaws clenched on my jugular. But its fun. If the dog was a real person I'd probably be dead by now. All these different stories each day involving the dog and its misadventures with attacking me. But it has its good and bad days. Today is a good day. It startled me by jumping near my face as I watched TV. Where the hell he came from I don't know. He played it off by playing with what was on the TV, but I knew what he really wanted to attack. What a great damn fucking dog he is!

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'd shave my head if it was ya know..ok for chicks to be bald.

I say go for any look but the mullet. god forbid.

glad to hear the dog is still around...and sorry the gf is sick. hope ya dont come down with what she's got. what if she's preggers? haha...that would be a hoot now wouldn't it?

ysfb said...

oh yeah. a real big hoot!

kimmyk said...

Ah ya crack me up!

ysfb said...

Well she has been a little moody lately......

kimmyk said...

Oooohh nice new layout. Very nice. Not so dark..and gloomy. Must be all the love up in there.

'atta girl.

Oh and I'm sure the dog has something to add to the lifted spirit too!

ysfb said...

yeah, its all the girlfriend's idea. she thought the old layout was too depressing so I told her that I'll change it but I make any promises on keeping it this way.