Monday, February 13, 2006

They've Been Very Bad Girls.......

Ok, my girlfriend never came home last night. Woke up this morning and she still wasn't here. Now I'm not only worried but now I'm pissed off. Went to class this morning and my stalker is missing too. All the thoughts running through my head. I was kidding about her going crazy on her or killing her but they are both missing so what the hell do you expect me to think?

That was me this morning.....

I get a call from my girlfriend saying that she's near Boston and that she lost her phone. So now that she's ok I'm wondering why in the hell she's doing around Boston. Now here's the kicker. My girlfriend found out where my stalker lives and decided to confront her woman to woman....hot/wish I was there/but still. According to my girlfriend, they started to talk like mature adults and eventually they both calmed down. My stalker apologized to my girlfriend and my girlfriend apologized to her for calling her and skank bitch. They both fucking decided to go to a new club that just opened up which was where my girlfriend lost her phone. She said she called me on my cell last night but I didn't answer.....(oops left on vibrate and dog had it in its mouth my fault). By the time she finished the call she was here with me. So I checked my messages (9 messages) and there they were and the whole explanation of why she wasn't here.

That was me this afternoon......

Now that stalker girl and girlfriend or best of friends now I don't know what the fuck to think. I still think the stalker is just trying to get on my girlfriend's nice side to get closer to me. If that's true, ......cleaver skank she is. So there I was walking with girlfriend and stalker and wondering where the fuck was I when this happened? My girlfriend is too trusting and is always trying to find the good in everybody.

That was me a few hours ago........

So I'm here writing this knowing that stalker girl probably knows about my blog by now so I hope she knows that I know that she is trying to get to me by trying to fool my girlfriend and its not going to work.......but you are smart for trying and hot. Gotta go, stalker is here to hang out with the girlfriend so I'm out of here for the night.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

a whole lotta wierd happenin' up in there.