Friday, February 29, 2008

She Doesn't Just Spread Her Legs for Anyone

My ex girlfriend is pregnant. She's the one that keyed my car the first time we dated and the one I wanted to crash her wedding and the one that I dated AGAIN and the one that I broke off with AGAIN. ......

Don't know who the unlucky bastard is but I'm sure she doesn't know either. One of our mutual friends told me the news. I told her to send my wishes and hope that he/she doesn't have his/her mothers looks. She's moody without being pregnant, I can only imagine what she'll be like now.

You know, time after time I've repeated myself that I'm not going to talk about her anymore, but here I am, doing it again. A little part of me does still like her but a big part of me hates her guts and knows that in the end it will always end badly. But I'd still hit it. She was part of the reason for my depression. What a bitch. I send her congrats though!

Now on with Slasher Fridays. We were going to do another of "Life's Lessons" this weekend but I think we will wait until we are fully healed. So we are going to watch Arachnophobia. I fucking hate spiders. Dead bodies and rotting flesh doesn't bother me at all, but spiders just creep me out. I rememeber cringing when I saw the spider crawling out of the woman's ear when I saw the movie years ago.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I love your slasher fridays. i wish i had friends to come over on friday and watch scary movies with me :(

Unknown said...

crazy.