Thursday, February 14, 2008

Giving Out Some Goooooood VD!


Somewhere right this second, somebody is waking up in a tub of ice missing their heart. And do you know why? Because it's Valentine's Day!

I'm keeping the blog a little dark this week and next week I'll change it back. V-Day is upon us again. I have a big day set today that's why I'm writing this at about 1 in the morning. Getting ready to celebrate the government made holiday like the other holiday seasons day made by the government to force people to spend money day. I personally hate the gift giving part of VD. Whenever you break up with the person it's like money down the drain. Some of my ex's deserved the gifts plus more but some of you, you know who you are, bitches, you deserved nothing. So with my current girlfriend I have to think of something to get her. We haven't known each other long and I know alcohol is something she really doesn't need being at the meeetings and all. Maybe I'll go simple. Sometimes the smallest thing can mean so much. Hell, I just want the sex and I'll be set for VD, in more ways than one, hehe.

So if I don't get a chance to get to everybody's blog sometime today I wish you all a Happy Government Made Valentine's Day Holiday Like The Other Holiday Seasons Day Made By The Government To Force People To Spend Money Day!

6 comments:

Beyond Me said...

that video is so funny! happy valentines day babe!

Unknown said...

Glad I'm not the only one that hates this day.

Kate Michele said...

Happy Valentines Day bastard.

xoxox

greg said...

Happy Valentines everybody

Ladyred said...

I don't spend money on these days. F that sh*t

ysfb said...

So true ladyred, so true