Monday, February 11, 2008

A New Way

Life and accidental deaths involving people are like parellel lines. Millions and millions of lines cross each other but never crash into each other. At times they come really close by a day or minutes and avoids contact. But when those parellel lines collide, death happens. Then you go back to how the parellel lines begin with birth and what caused those lines to crash at that certain moment. Then you kind of wonder what you could've done to lower or raise your parellel line just far enough where it would've never crashed.

Don't you wish you kind of knew when you were going to die? Sort of like knowing your own future. I'd say life would be more fulfilling if that was the case. Or if everybody had an envelope and inside it you would know exactly when you die and how you die. So you'd have that option. If I had the choice I would look in the envelope. Being at peace with my own death would make me treat life happier. I'm just thinking of a lot of things.

We had a new visitor today in our group. The stuff he was saying made us think about a lot. It's hard to explain what he said but it felt like a new way to view life. It kind of made me feel good and bad at the same time. I can't stop thinking about it. It's going to be one of those nights tonight.

1 comment:

Ladyred said...

I think I need drugs to read your blog some days. Not today. Just saying.