Friday, February 01, 2008

Cheesey Slasher Fridays - MORTAL KOMBAT!



If you look really closely at the movie I hear you can see some tits. So that's my goal tonight, to see some mortal kombat titties.

Quick update on what's going on, nothing. My meetings are going great. You get kind of worried when somebody doesn't show up at the meeting. Makes you wonder if they killed themselves, but nobody has done it. One girl in our group is who I think is the most unstable. She seems really edgy and cries alot. But if somebody goes postal and kills us all, it would be Tom. Yeah, he has some issues. Somedays I feel like I'm going to my death when I go to the meetings. **For the people who just so happened to stumble on this post and wonder what the fuck is going on, I've joined a suicide support group.**

2 comments:

Bettina said...

It makes you wonder if being around all these people who think about killing themselves is really that good for other people who try not to think about killing themselves so much? But that's probably a way too easy way to look at it. I'm sure getting the support must be a good thing.

Unknown said...

Mortal Kombat. One word, "Old". I was always hoping that they were going to do a third one because two was actually good.