Monday, February 18, 2008

Update MoFo's!

It's been awhile since I've talked about my neighbors. I still to this day that she is a prostitute but I haven't proved it yet. Still scared shitless of her husband so I'm just keeping by thoughts to myself.

My support group is still going. Our new member kicks ass. He's gonna rock with the bastard and friends on Friday. As for the suicidal thoughts, I had a relapse most of the day today but now I'm feeling a little better.

My girlfriend and I are still together. Nothing new with us. I'm still trying to sneak in some vodka in her drinks just so she remembers what it's like to be buzzed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This could be a stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways. What causes the thoughts of suicide. I guess I'm a little off on this subject and its "side effects". I do think it's intriguing a little because it gives insight on other people. Maybe it's because you live in Maine too...lol.

ysfb said...

I guess depression is the first step. That never goes away, but somedays are bad, and then somedays are just terrible. You don't eat, you don't feel like doing anything. Then you start thinking about all the things you wanted to do in life and all the bad things that happened to you. And with all that combined together you just get emotionally unstable. I've learned that to get my mind off of thoughts like that is to keep occupied at all times and try to be around a lot of people because that kind gives you like a self-help meaning that you won't do anything to yourself in front of group of people. I have my demons, I just haven't been able to live with them yet.

Beyond Me said...

i forgot all about the neighbor. you should give up your obsession with her. i believe she was/is sleeping around but not hooker. but she did invite a lot of men over though over time.

Shelli said...

I didn't know you lived in Maine? Is that a lie? LOL Here i am thinking you're so damn far away LOL

I'm traveling up to the mountains in March to visit my friends. : ) I hate the weather but I just miss them and, well...it's my turn to go up.

Sometimes feeling "the same" or "nothing new" is actually not a bad thing. I prefer change, spontanaety keeps me going. Otherwise I'll just sit and get fat.

happy friday,xo
shelli