Monday, February 04, 2008

FUCK U TOM BRADY!

I've given up on the Patriots. Once I saw how that final play was going down I knew it wouldn't work. I blame it all on Tom Brady.

So besides that fuck up, my weekend was pretty fucktastic. BM surprised us all and came down this weekend.



We all had a blast. It was fun having the entire gang together for the weekend. I think I cried a little.



On a side note, I had to take a piss really bad today. I held it for about 20 minutes and I thought I was going to explode. But I made it and was so happy. I remember when I was a kid and had to use the bathroom really bad and my brother wouldn't let me in. I fucking shit myself because of him. Now that I disgusted you my job for today is done.

6 comments:

Kate Michele said...

How much fun!! and yes your job is done. :D

HEY BM!!!

Shelli said...

You guys look like you're having a blast. I love the braids!!!

(sorry...you always get the compliments...err..umm, ok....uh, nice butt?) LOL

xo

Shelli said...

PS. Tom Brady sucks balls. Giselle's balls, to be exact!

I think it would've helped if he had more than 0.8 seconds to throw the fucken pigskin!!!

Unknown said...

Tom Brady sucks more than balls. i can't believe you thought that they were going to win. They went in to the whole thing way too cocky. It was karma.

ysfb said...

If I saw Tom Brady right now I would throw a rock at him, then run very fast. I know now that he sucks at throwing so I'm not worried.

Beyond Me said...

hey kate & thanks shel. i was going for the giants all the way. brady was too cocky