Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cover My Weiner In Ketchup......

.....and I'll cover you in......


I always wanted to know what was in a hotdog. Of course we all heard about the left over guts and waste and cig butts they find on the factory floor is what is they are made of. So with some research and some barfing, I came up with the findings.

BEEF AND PORK, WATER, PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED BEEF BROTH, TURKEY, MODIFIED CORN STARCH*, CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, CONTAINS LESS THAN TWO PERCENT SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE*, POTASSIUM LACTATE, SALT, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, FLAVORINGS, SODIUM DIACETATE, MALTODEXTRIN, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), fBEEF EXTRACT, SODIUM NITRITE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA. *IN EXCESS OF AMOUNT PERMITTED IN REGULAR FRANKS

I couldn't get details on exactly what kind of meat! I'm sure it would say on the label if cow and horse penises is a hidden ingredient in hotdogs. I'm going to get a job making hotdogs and see for sure exactly what they put in it.

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

but it taste so good going in, how can something so good be made out of things that are so bad?

Shelli said...

HAha you laugh about that...I've done that, sorta. At a bike run and cookout we played a game called the weenie bike. I was on the back, standing up on the pegs, driver had to ride the bike under a hanging hot dog dipped in mustard and with no hands youhad to take a bite. I have pictures...thy look NOTHING like that ugly faced chick LOL

(ps. yes, i did munch the weener ;)

xo