Sunday, February 24, 2008

IT DIDN'T WORK!

We've been planning this for awhile and we got up the guts to do it. It's a really dumb thing to do and we just crossed it off the list and will never do it again. One too many injuries occurred this weekend so we decided to scrap it. Truly, doing it would've probably killed one of us but hey, you only live once. Since we aren't going to do it I guess I can tell you a little bit of it. It had to do with a bungee cord and a shopping cart.

So I'm here at home resting getting over my injuries. I did hit the back of my head pretty hard. I don't know if I'm sleepy or just have a concussion. I guess if I don't wake up in the morning then I guess it was a concussion.

Everybody wants to come over my place to watch the Oscars. I don't have any interest in it so the girls are gonna watch it while we get plastered. I'm guessing I should stop taking the aspirin now then. I think I should go to the hospital to make sure I'm ok. I think I'm just sleepy, the headache is making me tired.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol. Bungy and a shopping cart, sounds like fun. It's not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it was funny as hell to watch. And not watching the Oscars just might be the right thing. Watching them usually gives me a headache.

greg said...

Using a shopping cart for more than it's purpose has "danger" written all over it.

Kate Michele said...

Shopping cart and bungee :: big grin

Oscars :: yawn

you :: dont go to sleep

Beyond Me said...

i can only imagine what the end result was.

SpanishGoth said...

You fucking idiot.

What side of bed did you get out of - the Gimpsville one??!!

I was actually looking forward to meeting you and having a few beers.

Oh well, shit happens I guess

ysfb said...

But I can actually say I've done it. What's an accomplishment without a concussion?