Saturday, January 12, 2008

Deer Eat Deer World


First of all, I shaved. Second of all, I ate deer meat tonight. You can take the redneck out of the hillbilly but you can't take the hillbilly out the redneck. I can never look at Rudolph the same way now. I had to take in the full aspect of being a hick. And ya know, I don't like it. It does not taste like chicken. It taste like shit. No matter how much salt and pepper you put on it to hide the taste, it comes back at you and hits you hard. I had to come home. I just don't feel right anymore. It was all my girlfriend's idea. She likes eating deer, so I just decided to try it. It's too bad she is a recovering alcoholic or else I would've gotten drunk to forget I ever ate that.

So side note for You Sick Fucking Bastard: Deers fucking suck! Do they gorge on shit all day to get that shitty taste? It felt like it was sucking all the saliva out my mouth.

8 comments:

Kate Michele said...

I hate it. tried it once .. as i like to think i'll try anything once.. it was SHIT. Hated it

Beyond Me said...

hawt new pic sick one, but the eating deer story disgusted me a bit.

Ladyred said...

Everyone is so used to the steroid-enhanced beef and chicken now which has hardly any taste thats why ya hate deer meat.

Since I live on bumfuck nowhere road I cannot get the internet (least not yet) so I have to rely on the lovely library system. Talk about redneck! You are so far from it. So trying to catch up on my reading. I have to say I'm a little lost....

Unknown said...

Deer! What the hell. What's next up...

Firestarter5 said...

It all depends on the animal, the way it was skinned and cut up and the way it's cooked. Done right and you wouldn't know what the fuck you were eating. Trust me on this. I had deer the other week and thought it was roast beef.

ysfb said...

Nah, deer just ain't for me.

Shelli said...

I never tried it. It just ruins the whole Bambi story for me. Is that why your tongue is red? LOL

I love the pic of you. You shaved, that little strip across your chin...

oh, my...hawt!

XO

kimmyk said...

no thanks.
yuck.

ew. not even for a new love interest would i eat that shit. no thank you.

i hope you got laid after that. blech.