Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mentally I Made Fun of a Crippled

Their is this guy at work that is handicapped, and when I say handicapped I mean he has no legs. I only see him.....I'm wondering how I can say this without sounding like an asshole......I always seem to see him "zooming" across from me in his chair pretty fast. So today when I was walking I merely looked down at his legs for what had to be a half a split second and he asked what the hell I was looking at. I said "nothing". Then he got into this whole speech about when I said "nothing" how it was implied about him not having legs. I had to laugh because it was so fucking stupid and blown way out of proportion. I have no problems with the handicapped. I just have a problem with this asshole. Now I have a handicapped enemy. Good, just add your name to the queue. My boss told me and 2-wheeler to come in the office and discuss this and we fixed the problem, but in our hearts we know whats really up. I really can't live with myself beating up the handicapped. Plus I'm sure their is something against that.

And if you are handicapped and you read my blog, do know that I mean no offense. I treat all you people the same, kidding. Watch, tomorrow I'll be all bruised up. But I'm going to fix the situation the way I would want to be treated. I'll see him tomorrow and I'll apologize for any disrespect that I might've shown and I'll expect the same from him or else we're gonna have some problems. No, I can't have problems. It'll backfire, it always does.

Since I'm already going to hell for talking about the handicapped, let me just continue with old people. This old lady today, she had to be approaching 194, she was driving exactly 42 mph on the interstate. I couldn't fucking change lanes because the traffic was backed up. I kept honking my fucking horn and she didn't hear me! I even fucking banged my head on my steering wheel in frustration of honking the horn and she still didn't hear me! I was fucking late for work because of her! I should've known today was going to be one of those mother fucking days! It seems to be a daily thing with old people. I tell my parents these stories and they always tell me that I won't be the one to take care of them when they get old. I could only imagine what it'll be like for them old and in a wheelchair with me.

Now that it's out I feel much better. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't resolve your problem with the dude at work, just pretend to fall and knock him out of the will chair.

ysfb said...

People would know I did it on purpose so I might as well just push him over in front of everybody.

kimmyk said...

omg! ace!
lmao.

shoulda rear ended the lady and shoved her off the road.