Sunday, January 20, 2008

The PHOBIA!

Years ago their was a story about this high schooler that was mixing the ice cream in this ice cream shop and one day he cut his finger off in the machine. The missing finger was never found. They never told the customers and continued to serve the ice cream. And every full moon when you're eating a Oreo Cookies 'n Cream ice cream, you can see him in the distance chanting, "Where's my finger? Where's my finger?" True story.

Actually, how the story goes is that he did cut his finger off in the ice cream but they found it but couldn't reattach it. I saw him once. And he is actually missing a finger, cool. How embarrassing, losing a finger by ice cream. So to this day I get this feeling that I'm going to find a finger in my ice cream. Funny how that would be the one thing I worry about finding in ice cream. Kinda like finding a prize in a cracker jack box but it's something you really don't want. I had some ice cream today and it tasted "fingerish" and I remembered the story.

And that was today's wonderful flashback story. Memories last for a little while, but losing your finger in a ice cream mixer is forever.

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

this made me laugh. so now when you eat ice cream you hear him saying "you are eating my finger you bastard!"

Unknown said...

It'll be sometime before I eat ice cream again. This sounds like a good drunk story.

ysfb said...

It would've been me. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at myself.