Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm Feeling It

I felt a little depressed today so I put a bottle of aspirin in my pocket just in case. I called my buddy and he worked me through the troubles. My goal of a future is hitting some rough obstacles right now. I'm pushing hard to get past this first couple of weeks and make it all the way in one piece. Some days I really want to die but I feel like my friends and family are holding me back. I don't want to die but I feel like I have no other choice to stop the pain. I can't continue having these bad things to continue to hit me. It's like I'm constantly trying to make my life better but then things happen to push me back down to start all over again. I have my bad and good days. Yesterday was a good day, today is a bad day, wishing for a better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

i wish you a good day tomorrow man...
2 outta 3 ain't bad

Unknown said...

hopefully tomorrow brings something new, dude.

Anonymous said...

I am wishing you many many happy and good days in the future. Take care of yourself!!!

Firestarter5 said...

If you think your life is a train wreck, imagine if your name was Britney! Visit Dlisted.com. If Mikey can't brighten your day no one can.

Beyond Me said...

hows your day today?

ysfb said...

Work took my mind off the day.