Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's HOT

Going through my stats I realize their are sicker minds out there with these searches:

  • first time fucking with blood

  • underage fucking

  • what to say to my ex girlfriend when im talking to her on the phone

  • You Sick Fuck

  • fucking with food

  • fucking bastard inc t shirts

  • 1minute fucking

  • Sick fucking

  • sick fucking bitches

  • hung over dry heave

  • sick fucks
It seems that my blog has a theme of blood and sick fucking. Now that I combined them all in one post all the sick fucks out there can come to this post. Welcome, You Sick Fucking Bastards.

An update to the handicapped, he never came to work yesterday so he lost the 1 hour time frame of an apology so he's screwed come Monday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't have apologized in the first place. He should be used to the stairs. It's just one of those things.

greg said...

Weird to say it but it sounds like your back to normal

kimmyk said...

i can read your blog now.
the template you had up here before i couldn't see.

thanks for the change.

now i need to go through and read archives to catch up.

ysfb said...

I thought of changing it up