Sunday, January 06, 2008

Suicide Mix CD

My friends made me a suicide mix cd. It has all these anti suicide songs from Third Eye Blind's Jumper to Daughtry's It's not over. I'll treat it as more of a sentimental object than something I'll play.

In other news, I think I'm getting a little sick and crazy. I had to take a piss really bad today and I kept trying to find the hole and I couldn't find it. I thought it was some kind of fucked up joke! Then I realized that I put my boxers on backwards. How does that happen? Well that was my highlight today, nearly pissing myself. Glad I could share that with you. Try back tomorrow when I try to wear a hat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. looks like you are finding your sense of humor. i guess me and your friends were on the same page. that's what my post was today too. good business.

Kate Michele said...

LOL... now THAT was funny.