My friends made me a suicide mix cd. It has all these anti suicide songs from Third Eye Blind's Jumper to Daughtry's It's not over. I'll treat it as more of a sentimental object than something I'll play.
In other news, I think I'm getting a little sick and crazy. I had to take a piss really bad today and I kept trying to find the hole and I couldn't find it. I thought it was some kind of fucked up joke! Then I realized that I put my boxers on backwards. How does that happen? Well that was my highlight today, nearly pissing myself. Glad I could share that with you. Try back tomorrow when I try to wear a hat.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
lol. looks like you are finding your sense of humor. i guess me and your friends were on the same page. that's what my post was today too. good business.
LOL... now THAT was funny.
Post a Comment