Monday, January 07, 2008

Sad People Make Me Horny


I'm going for the redneck look. I plan on buying some slim jims and invest in some camouflage clothing for everyday wear. As you can tell, today is a good day. I think things are looking up for me again. I met somebody. I met her next door to my Suicide Support Group. She was at her Alcoholics Anonymous meeting room. We joked at how we are a perfect match, a suicidal person matched with an alcoholic. The only difference is that she knows she's an alcoholic, I haven't yet reached the point of realizing it yet for myself.

A funny thing is happening in my parking lot. About 2 months ago a woman's boyfriend bashed in all her car windows and the police arrested him and blah blah blah. But that wasn't the funny part(or as funny). Ever since that night nobody has parked next to her car. It's like everybody doesn't want their car windows bashed in. I know I won't be the first person to park there. So she parks in the corner and nobody ever talks to her now. I feel bad, or rather I should feel bad. I think it's pretty fucking funny. What are the chances of it happening again? I bet if I look outside my window that I will see the parking spot empty, give me a sec.....nobody there. It's like cursed. It could be packed and people will park somewhere else. Even visitors have been warned. I'm like, "Damn, who is this boyfriend, Vin Diesel"?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

So is the chic that you met the same chic that you can't park next to?

ysfb said...

No. But knowing my luck she would be her sister or the sister of the pyscho boyfriend.

Kate Michele said...

Now would this be considered a Fou Man Chu, mustache?

ysfb said...

I'm going for the Grizzly Adams stach.

Beyond Me said...

But the question is does has she have my seal of approval yet? If the parking lot girl's boyfriend looks like Vin Diesel then I'll take him. He can bash in my windows anytime, wink wink.

ysfb said...

We both know that your only seal of approval for me would be a paraplegic

Shelli said...

I love the goatee I think thats hott....even if it's a little redneck.

I've been thinking of you lately.
I hope you are doing okay and keep can rethink yourself thru the hard times in your daily life.

A friend of ours (only 17 yrs old) hung himself last wednesday and there are literally hundreds of devastated people around me-a whole high school full to be exact.

I wish the best for you and stay close to your friends and keep up with those meetings. just listening sometimes helps.

XO

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=276849550

greg said...

Good to see you happy man. I've been through that path many times before and the way I got over it was just to accept life and not to let it get you down. Letting it get you down allows you to get hurt everytime. Take it one day at a time and live life to the fullest each day. That way it make things much happier. Enjoy the lifqual.

Beyond Me said...

my standards are not that harsh, but I would still accept it.

ysfb said...

I haven't met your boyfriend yet but I'm sure he isn't as stupendoulicious as I am.

ysfb said...

Hey Shel, I just went to the page of the guy you said committed suicide. I know that if I die that a lot of people would miss me and that my funeral better be packed out the freakin' door. But some suicide survivors in my group told me that at that moment of death their life did flash in front of their eyes and how a little part of them wanted to stop and live. I sometimes scare myself just thinking about doing it again. I'm at the point where that the times I get really depressed, I start looking around me at things to kill myself with and I just start to go out my mind. Eventually I do get out of it but a part of me is still unforgiven.

Beyond Me said...

"stupendoulicious"? oh yeah, your soooo that

SpanishGoth said...

Holy shit - there's a group of you suicidal maniacs in the US?! I thought that shit only happened in the middle-east.

As for the facial hair - it becomes boring after awhile.... trust me.

Shelli said...

Hey luv!! I have an idea I know exactly what you're talking about....but I'm not going to go there...not here anyways!

You want to live. It shows. You belong here. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here. You are askin and looking for help. You want to know there is a reason for you in this world, and there is. You will find it and you will wonder what you were ever thinking these days. You are here for something, find it, capture it and don't let it go. Of course you'll devastate people, but you should want to be here for YOU as well! That's all part of making YOU better.

I hope school goes well. Maybe you're just bored. I am glad you decided on something YOU want. You will never be happy trying too hard to make everyone except YOU happy. I hope you have success in doing what you love, whatever that me be (besides chicks) lol

xo
Shelli