Friday, July 27, 2007

I Played Frisbee Golf!!!!!

I just played the best thing in the whole wide world! A frisbee! It's like golf. You throw the frisbee in a goal kind of like a hole in golf. The goal is about so far off the ground. But I soon realized I get pleased over the smallest things and realized how totally lame I was for playing it for about half the day yesterday, sigh. It's definitely a sport you couldn't do often. It gets pointless, so that's why we modified the rules a bit turning it into Frisbee Golf Tackle Football which we should've known how that was going to end. So we would arrange in football formations and throw the frisbee and try to tackle the other opponent. It was funny just tackling people throwing frisbees. Eventually somebody almost broke their leg and so the game had to end. I'm a little bruised up today, and my back and neck was killing me this morning. Who knew a frisbee can cause so much pain.

So my formerly ex girlfriend is moving. She's leaving Monday morning and starts her new job on Wednesday. We are gonna throw one helluva a party as a going away present. Perhaps she'll wanna play Frisbee Golf Tackle Football, or maybe we'll just surprise her.

My other recently ex girlfriend is doing ok. I'm going out tonight with her friends to watch The Simpsons.

And now I have to get another ice pack to put on my neck.

5 comments:

Ladyred said...

Actually it's called Disc Golf. It's all the rage. Ok not ALL the rage but I know people in school who play and it's like big among them. I still don't like golf. No matter if you put disc or frisbee in front of it lol

ok is the other recent ex-girlfriend the one you only had a couple of dates with? the one with that psycho look in the photo? damn thought she was gone.

Firestarter5 said...

Red beat me to the Disc Golf thing...

Where the goals are posts with chain baskets encircling them...at least that's how they are up here...

SpanishGoth said...

Lying twat

You don't get nearly shot by fucking around with a frisbee, whereas you can get nearly shot with a golf club...

(oh, and if you can't be arsed, to search for it, it's here

FORE

ysfb said...

But frisbee golf is so much cooler!

yorlor said...

yes, metal chains on baskets. the touchstone is a MAJOR PLAYER, as is my cousin, who kicks so much ass he has TWO goal posts in his backyard to practice shots [while drinking brewskis].

discgolf. they have regulation discs by the gram and all sorts of approaches and bank shots and every decent golf course includes a shot over a body of water.

i DO think the tackling is an EXCELLENT addition, and will recommend it when i can tag along to play MEDIC and not Break My Leg Next!

all the best with the women. just imagine your BOTH chics. thus: psycholesbian melodrama. thus: why yorlor is a sinlge f'ing dyke.