Sunday, August 27, 2006

You Are Not A Unique Snowflake

I wrote this down a long time ago during my dark times. I was just thinking about all the things people have told me and some of the things I've heard people say to others and I just wrote it down over a few months. It's crazy what some total strangers and even friends can say right in your face when you feel like you trusted them all along.

  1. You will not be happy.
  2. You will always fail at whatever you do.
  3. You can't find anybody better than yourself.
  4. You do not look like a happy person.
  5. You will die young.
  6. Your life is worthless.
  7. If I saw you on fire I'd turn the other way and pretend I never saw you.
  8. You make me sick.
  9. I have feelings for someone else.
  10. I can't help you.
  11. Please forget we ever met.
  12. If you died I wouldn't go to your funeral.
  13. You will burn in hell.
  14. You will die lonely.
  15. I don't see a future for you.
  16. You bring bad luck wherever you are.
  17. Why don't you just stop breathing.
  18. Suicide is your answer.
  19. Quit while you're ahead.
  20. I'd rather save a dirty rat from a burning building than you.
  21. I wish you were dead.
  22. You will never win.
  23. You're weak.
  24. If only you were smarter.
  25. I wish I never had you.
  26. I don't love you.
  27. Don't believe in yourself.
  28. Aim low so you won't feel as bad.
  29. You are always so wreckless.
  30. You will never amount to anything.

I have like 10 pages of this stuff. The weird thing about this is that after writing this all down and reading it back then, I didn't feel as bad about my life. I eventually ruined it anyways but got back on track again.

This is my deep emotional face.


10 comments:

Beyond Me said...

I hate when people just put people down in front of you. It's like they want everybody to hear you to make them look a lot tougher than they really are.

Kate Michele said...

It's the only way they can feel better about how bad they themselves are feeling!

They always say that kids say the meanist things....But in my life it's always been adults.

Shelli said...

people suck. you rock!

ysfb said...

I'm way over it already. I find speaking up in front of these people really comforting. If you are going to disrepect somebody in public like that then expect me to do the same thing to you 2x's worst.

Thanks shell, I always rock....

kimmyk said...

My only question to you is-what changed? Obviously, you've changed, but why? People are cruel..I think it all comes down to insecurities and hatefulness. Misery loves company and those people who said hateful/hurtful things were just wanting you to be as miserable as them.

Guess you showed them huh?

That's your deep emotional face, huh? Still looks like the kid next door to me...all wholesome and goodness. Like a chocolate chip cookie.

ysfb said...

It was just a phase. Like when some kids picked up fishing as a hobby, I picked up spray cans. Things just went a little too far with that phase. It takes something to jolt you back to reality. I wish I had a picture of me back then but I can't find one. I think everybody refused to take a picture of me back then.

I lost the evil touch. As the years go by I change emotionally. I couldn't get the look I had before anymore even if I tried. That's the best I could do.

My parents like the new me much more than the old me. They can actually take me out into the public for once.

kimmyk said...

interesting that you see how "horrible" you say you were.

that's a huge admission y'know? good for you for growing up and growing out of that phase in your life.

do you still have that dog?

ysfb said...

I never saw myself horrible back then but I would definetly kick my ass if I acted that way to people.

That dog is long gone. It just destroyed one too many of my shirts on a really bad day. My girlfriend was tired of the dog too. She just didn't want to be the one to say it. We gave it to one of her friends. But some nights I wish the dog was back, but then I snap back to reality and go back to sleep.

Firestarter5 said...

Ya know what Firestarter5?....

1. You will not be happy.
2. You will always fail at whatever you do.
3. You can't find anybody better than yourself.
4. You do not look like a happy person.
5. You will die young.
6. Your life is worthless.
7. If I saw you on fire I'd turn the other way and pretend I never saw you.
8. You make me sick.
9. I have feelings for someone else.
10. I can't help you.
11. Please forget we ever met.
12. If you died I wouldn't go to your funeral.
13. You will burn in hell.
14. You will die lonely.
15. I don't see a future for you.
16. You bring bad luck wherever you are.
17. Why don't you just stop breathing.
18. Suicide is your answer.
19. Quit while you're ahead.
20. I'd rather save a dirty rat from a burning building than you.
21. I wish you were dead.
22. You will never win.
23. You're weak.
24. If only you were smarter.
25. I wish I never had you.
26. I don't love you.
27. Don't believe in yourself.
28. Aim low so you won't feel as bad.
29. You are always so wreckless.
30. You will never amount to anything.


...Yeah, but I have a huge dick!

ysfb said...

Now if only I used that instead of kicking their asses.