Friday, August 25, 2006

Slasher Fridays!



It took us awhile to figure out how many Halloween movies are out there. We counted 8 and we are gonna watch every single last one of them tonight. Well we might skip the last one since they kill off the best character ever in horror movies! But the gore keeps pulling us in. Eight horror films back to back? I don't think we'll make it past 4.

Michael Myers in my opinion was the most kick ass killer out of all of them, I feared him as a child. He never made you laugh when watching his movies like Freddy and Jason. He just killed and went on his way without giving us a little humor.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

that stuff freaks me the f**k out.

no thanks. i'm a big mary when it comes to spooky movies.

Kate Michele said...

So whats your list of 8?

Firestarter5 said...

Jamie Lee Curtis was the ultimate hot shit in the original

ysfb said...

We rented the entire set but skipped a few. We only watched the first 3, H20 and Halloween Resurrection.

Heather B said...

God I hate the song that plays when Michael is coming ... nightmares!

ysfb said...

That song always gets my heart pumping.

Ladyred said...

oh yea Halloween is the best. I have that Theme Song as my Ringtone for Halloween or when I'm in the darkroom of the Photo lab. The geeky students get a kick out of it. The "cool" ones if there is a cooler art student besides me, just give me a look. I give them the "better watch your back at night" look right back. I do like the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, but not as much. Then again I'm a Full Moon Pictures freak.