Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

We have these people move in next door to us last week. They seem like nice people but they won't even say hello when you walk by them. They act like total assholes by not talking to nobody. They think they are better than us. I was thinking of lighting a bag of shit on fire and running to see how they react, wish me luck.

Now where am I going to get a bag of shit? I can't do it myself because that would be a little weird with my girlfriend wondering what the hell I'm doing. I laugh. I do crazy shit like this everyday. She won't be surprised. I would use the dogs but I got rid of it already. I'm thinking way too much into a bag of shit. I'm sure I'll think of something to say "Hellooooooo Neighbor!"

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Hmmmmm maybe you could put a harmless snake in their mailbox or some crickets or something!!

Anonymous said...

Seems like nowadays no one really wants to even know they have neighbors. THe a$$hole next door to me (he is the BF of my landlady) doesn't say hello if I say it, so I don't bother. IT's like maybe he thinks I want him (NOT!). I have no idea. People just aren't the same. I have a hard time getting to know people, but if someone looks at me I'll say 'hello', I mean I just don't understand how you can ignore someone who's a few feet away? If they don't want to be my friend, that's just peachy with me, but is it that hard to just be courteous? Apparently nowadays it is. I remember as a teenager I knew people who lived around the corner, up the other end of the subdivision (a mile or two up) hell I even knew people, kids and adults in the neighborhoods/subdivisions on either side of mine. Now? Pfft, i'm lucky to know who lives across from me. What happened to welcoming a newcomer with cookies or cake???

Anonymous said...

O that ANON was me (Ladyredrider) since apparently I can't COMMENT on NON-BETA bloggers.....sheesh

ysfb said...

I'm thinking of creative ways to get their attention. I think flashing them will get some kind of comment.