I have this cold that I can't seem to get rid of. I woke up this morning sneezing, coughing, headache, body hurting and a little dizzy. Each day it's been getting a little worst. Right now I just have a runny nose but it comes in spurts (ha ha, spurts). My girlfriend has brought me everything to get rid of it. The only thing I haven't tried yet is just resting. So I'm home relaxing and having her cater to my every need. I should get sick more often. This cold is driving me crazy! Does anybody know any home remedies?
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
One word.
Nyquil.
Word to that kimmy girl!!
Thanks kimmy. I'm feeling better this morning.
Post a Comment