Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight!

It's so hot outside. I can feel the blood in my veins boiling! I hate the summer. The hot weather and the constant sun burns and other things.....



I need the tan. I feel like I'm turning albino. By the time winter comes around I'll be camouflage with the snowflakes.

I spent the entire day yesterday shirtless. Went to the store shirtless, went to the post office shirtless, and pretty much stayed my ass indoors the rest of the day shirtless. If I could, I'd walk around everywhere naked. That would be so cool and relaxing. I already walk around here naked sometimes. My girlfriend is used to it. She asked me why am I naked when I can turn on the AC. I told her that it would just be weird if I was just naked for no apparent reason. I know, she doesn't understand it either.

Later today we are going to the park to have a FUCKING PICNIC! I don't do picnics but she's forcing me to do it anyways. It's too fucking hot outside. Why eat where it's hot when you can eat where it's nice and cool. I even offered to take her to the finest restaurant in the city everyday for a week but she wanted the damn picnic. I hope I get food poisoning so I can prove to her that it was a bad idea while I'm telling her "I told you so" while I'm vomiting the rest of the night.

Well I'm off to hang outside with "Poindexter" and my cousin Ralph until I have to go to the ..... picnic.

7 comments:

Kate Michele said...

I hate the heat...But love being naked.... I'm not big on picnics either but its sweet your doing it for her though.

Umm Yeah I coulda done with out the picture!!

Shelli said...

ugh fucken hot no? gives me EVERY reason to answer the door in a tshirt and panties and not need to hide a guy in the closet.

umm, that fat lady? yeah. she needs to keep all the shades closed and stay inside.

Firestarter5 said...

The heat is done here. Unfortunately, the cold air was preceeded by a nasty ass storm that tore down trees and did mucho damage around here.

kimmyk said...

I for one LOVE the heat.

I love it.

I love when you get in your car after the windows have been closed and you get goosebumps from it being so hot.

I love the A/C though too. I don't like cold weather.

Beyond Me said...

I love the heat. The beach and the outdoors are so nice!

Hey bastard, where are ya? Oh I forgot. Can't wait to hear your blog about your weekend.

Now if I never left that weekend you wouldn't look as messed up as you are now. But come home. We have so much to talk about.

ysfb said...

I think you summed it up already on your blog. And remember, I wear the pants in this relationship! Me afraid? I laugh.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! sampras tennis Child's white gold hoop earring How to reset my spam blocker com hardcore dvd Pontiac 350 forged pistons Ink jet printers seattle2c wa Forex best hyip e gold Car nada new price avis car rental bextra valdecoxib tablet Search yahoo comsearch p jenna jameson http://www.shemalemovie9.info Motorola snn5683 battery Pda accessories uk neurontin withdrawal hair loss solutions