Monday, August 14, 2006

If I See One More....!

Why go to the 20 Items or less checkout station with 2 shopping carts of useless shit!? How many fucking packs of gum are you gonna get?! So much damn Kool Aid packets, so many flavors! I couldn't just walk out of line, they were all full. Then she had to change her mind a million times on which fucking kool aid packet her son wanted. They are like 10 cents each lady, get them all! I was willing to buy all her stuff just so I wouldn't have to wait any longer! I wonder if she noticed the vein popping out of my head when she couldn't get the credit card scanner to work. Oh for fucking crying out loud, it had to come up denied! Why me? Why me! She didn't have enough money for the damn kool laid! I paid for her damn kool laid. I couldn't wait any longer. If it's the kool laid holding her back then it's the kool laid I'm gonna buy. And I just went in to pick up some milk and juice. Where is the humanity!

5 comments:

Beyond Me said...

somebody's seems a little angry today. where's my kool-aid?

Kate Michele said...

Let me guess....Walmart??!!

It is my personal belief that I will die in a Walmart or in their parking lot.

Shelli said...

OMG. I would not be so stupid to go in the quick checkout with 400 things in my carriage, but I can't say that I hate when the cashier is a little slow or there is no bagger and the old hag with no life behind me is bitchin' up a storm and shootin daggers at me cuz i'm taking too long. I mean, if you don't have time to go shopping, then don't f'ing go.

Yours was a little extreme, i must admit!

Glad you got out of there without goin postal on anyone...not sure i woulda handled it that well! lol

ysfb said...

You guessed it kate. I should've just bought the stuff at a mom and pop store. I hate shopping at walmart but they have such great deals!

The cashier was fast. It was just the slow ass shit person trying to get the smallest most annoying stuff. She was obviously put on this earth to ruin my day at that time yesterday. I just know it.

Beyond me - you can get the kool aid your damn self. You can go to walmart yourself for now on. While you're there can you pick me up some jello?

kimmyk said...

I always know whats gonna happen when i go to wallyworld so i dont bother getting all stressed out about it.

but it happens every single time. weekends are worse.

jello? what kind of jello? makin shots?