Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Paraskavedekatriaphobia Day

I love days that scare people!


We're having a Slasher Fridays night tonight. We're watching The Happening. My friends think it's inappropriate for me to watch that movie. Just because I'm in suicide therapy doesn't mean that watching a movie about people killing themselves is going to hurt me. It wouldn't make it better, but what the hell. If I do kill myself after watching the movie, I'd blame my friends for making me watch it so they'll be haunted by it. How dare they make a suicidal person watch this! I own the movie The Bridge, and you don't see me jumping off any bridges. Uh, sidenote, if I do write a post about going to California for a trip, please stop me. I never plan on going to California for fun. I'm imagining taking a trip a meeting new people along the way on my journey to California and then ending it all. I'd better stop thinking about it now.


Tit's also going to be Father's Day this weekend so I can't get too plastered tonight since I have to drive back home to visit my dad tomorrow. My parents don't want another "incident" on their hands. I still don't know what to get him. I'm an impulse late buyer. You'll see me shopping for Christmas presents Christmas morning, well maybe Christmas afternoon once I wake up.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads and deadbeat dads, some of us are still waiting for that court ordered child support.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

You said "Tit's"

Freudian slip?

I saw the bridge-i wasn't impressed with the movie. but the bridge itself was beautiful!

Unknown said...

I saw The Happening. It makes me want to commit suicide. Another one of that guys movie that makes me want to fight everyone at the end. Such bullshit!

Bettina said...

Well, as long as you don't go to California, it's all good.

ysfb said...

My friend just left California and went to Hawaii. I wouldn't mind going to Hawaii.