Saturday, June 21, 2008

Forgetting

As a kid growing up, I had a lot of nightmares that I eventually grew out of. Now sometimes the dreams I have can be a little worse. Sometimes it takes a dream to make you remember things you try to forget. Had a dream last night that snapped me back to reality. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day and now it's just bringing me down. No matter how hard you try to be happy about your life, something always makes you remember the past. I won't even describe the dream because it wouldn't make any sense when put into words. I'm all out of things to say. I took a twenty minute pause of reflection. No need to continue. bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny you say that. I just had one of those damn dreams last night. Scared the hell out of me.

SpanishGoth said...

Fucking hell you twat. Not only am I laid up in bandages thanks to severing an artery and thus cannot use my left hand - now I can't fucking see as your text colour blends into your background.

You sick bastard ;-)

ysfb said...

I like fuckin wit ya goth.

I miss those wet dreams. Why can't those come back to haunt me?