Thursday, June 19, 2008

She Was Kidding

And a bought a 12 pack of water for nothing.

Funny how that conversation came up.

So what's everybody doing this weekend? I'm going to get extra drunk this weekend. I call it a "Die From Alcohol Poisoning Weekend". I'm going to drink until I can't feel my face. I'm going to get so wasted that I'll marry my right hand for those lonely nights it kept me company. I still don't have a drinking problem. Normally I would do it every night but I just, you know, it's no need to explain it. I'm a substance user not a substance abuser. If I know I have a problem then that means I've accepted it which I have. I believe cutting off both my hands would cure me, or being resuscitated by the paramedics 7 nights in a row. They would give up on the 8th time and leave me for dead. Yeah, that would teach me a lesson.

Well goodbye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drink one for me!