Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Challenge

If I could recite the alphabet backwards without messing up then I could drink all I want without paying for a year. And if I fail then I'll have to pay for everybody's first drink. As you can tell by the first pictures I took if I won or lost.







They thought I would have that memorized by now out of fear of being pulled over. I do have it memorized backwards but the problem is remembering when you're drunk. I even know the penny trick. Everybody felt sorry for me so they decided to give me a break and pay for my drinks. I wish they would've told me earlier, I would've drunk more. I didn't even get to the point of throwing up drunk. I'm so disappointed in myself. But I got laid, so why complain.

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

i cant even do that sober. i'm doomed

ok so which chick was it? is she in one of these pics?

ysfb said...

oh, the girl that had the pleasure of having sex with me? i'm not a person to kiss and tell my sex life, but it was the girl on the bottom left of me in between the 2 other girls.

we've dated on and off a while back.

Unknown said...

that's what friends are for.

Shelli said...

I can write the alphabet backwards does that count? i mean...like, write the letters literally backwards? so if you put it in a mirror you can read it.

yea, the stupid things we did in middle school thinking well the teacher wont'take the time to read this note. BAH!

i'm going to maine soon to see my friend. She's way up in the mountains tho near rangely lake- where no one lives...except the meese! lol

xo