Saturday, June 28, 2008

4 1/2 Hours To Burn

I have nothing to post. My life has been pretty boring since the golden shower incident.

..........

I'm just going to leave this up and come back every once in awhile and post something.

..........

Their are more productive things I can do with this time.

..........

I could like do charity work

.........

What charity work could I do for 4 and half hours?

..........

I could help the old or work with the vets.

..........

Funny thing about the vets. When I was a kid I heard that the vets went to war before I was born. I wondered why would veterinarians go to war.

..........

Maybe I can eat a snack

..........

What can I eat?

..........

I would like to eat the really expensive burger that was on the news in London or something.

..........

Where would I get the money to buy it?

..........

I could rob a bank.

..........

How can I rob the bank? The mask and gun are so cliche. I need to be unique.

..........

48 minutes later

..........

I got it! I could dress like a Vietnam Vet. Nobody would think that a vet would rob a bank. It's not like they hate the world and want to take it out on something.

..........

I really wouldn't need a lot of money. They'd immediately give me all their money. I'd just tell them that all I need is $300 for a cheeseburger.

..........

You know, I'm thinking this plan wouldn't work. Once I rob the bank it's going to take forever for them to deliver the cheeseburger.

..........

How long does it take for a cheeseburger to be sent overseas? I hope it's stays fresh.

..........

Maybe I can just settle for some popcorn.

..........

No, I can't. If I get popcorn, then I'll be thirsty.

..........

Maybe I'll just get the drink.

..........

But what to drink? I don't want to drink alcohol and spoil the buzz I'll be having later.

..........

Maybe some orange juice. Pour some vodka in it. No, no vodka.

..........

I'll just wait. I have a little more than 2 hours left.

..........

Looks awfully cloudy outside today. Looks like it's going to rain. Good thing I didn't do any charity work today. It's like mowing the lawn when I was younger for some extra cash. It made me feel like I was helping the old and decrepit.

..........

You know what I hate. I hate lawnmowers. I hate it when I'm trying to suffer through my hangover and some asshole is mowing the lawn at 7 in the morning over the same fucking spot over and OVER AGAIN! How many times must you mow over that SAME FUCKING SPOT!!!!!

..........

Oh look, I think the rain is ending.

..........

Why can't they mow the lawn in the middle of the night when I'm getting drunk. Attach a flashlight to both your arms and as you turn the wheel, the light follows.

..........

5,4,3,2,1. It's finally here! IT'S FINALLY HERE! It's been 4 1/2 hours! That's how I will react in an hour.

..........

Have you ever been so drunk that you can't feel your extremities. It's like frostbite but you're not cold, you're just drunk off your ass. Well it's time to get ready. I'll be back in a few.

..........

My time is up and the chances of me getting drunk are 1 to 0. So to all, have a goodnight, and drink responsibly. Their has to be at least one responsible person out there.

3 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

I'm out here but, as I'm using alcohol as a painkiller I don't think I am the responsible one....

ysfb said...

I always look for a DD. I would fail everbody if I was the DD.

Unknown said...

you know they make prozaic for stuff like that.