Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dream Job

When I was a younger, I had a big dream. After years and years of practicing, I thought I was ready. I tried it by myself. It was awkward and a little disturbing at first but I think that day paved the way for my dream to come true. After applying for the position many times, I eventually got the call to come in for an interview. It was the happiest day of my life, that was until I got hit in the head with a brick. It scarred me for life. Then that was when I knew when my dream job would be over. My dream job as a phone sex operator. *sigh*

In other news........how are things in my life now? Same old bullshit. On and off relationships are boring. I have a friend that is a girl but not a girlfriend that I see like every other day. I haven't been drinking as much now. I think I'm having withdrawals. I'm going to my suicide support group less now, and I'm even a sponsor in my group now! I guess I'm an experienced suicidal person. Let me put that on my job resume. I'm thinking of having my slave aka sponsee wash my car this week. I think it'll be very motivational for both of us.

I'm going home next weekend to see my parents and spend the weekend with dad. I plan on taking him to Hooters on Saturday and getting him a lapdance on Sunday.

Well thats it. Nothing else new. But someday, SOMEDAY! I will be that phone sex operator! And I will give women millions of orgasms a day and get paid for it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Look who is taking steps in their life.

Beyond Me said...

i don't think the world is ready for sick bastard to become a phone sex operator. plus who's going to teach your protege?

Kate Michele said...

whats that pay?

kimmyk said...

you know what you can do for starters ysb? you can take half naked pictures of yourself and post them on your blog and then you'll get old ladies to drop by and you can post seductive pictures for them and have them send you money for starters. then when your comfortable you can start talking to them on the phone and have them send you money.

i'd go slow-that's key. or so i would imagine.

there's a market out there for older ladies lookin for young guys.

might as well take advantage of it if they're going to eventually take advantage of you. right?

ysfb said...

I do need a sugamama, no matter how saggy her vajayjay is. Well I may have my limits.